Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Spurs, The Bulls and the Playoffs


The playoffs began today. The Spurs did a great job against the Kings. Manu did okay. He started great. He got the team on a good start. But then he missed too many layups. He was too close to scoring but no... He ended up with 10 points. And several assists. In any case, this was an easy game for the Spurs. Absolutely everyone scored. Even Fabri. It's too bad that Fabri isn't playing more minutes.

I loved the fact that we went back to the chatroom and broadcast the game. Mary Jo was in San Antonio and I was here. Her TV broadcast was ahead of mine. So I let her broadcast the game and I provided the color commentaries. We had more than 20 people in the chatroom during the first half. It was wonderful to see people talking and not fighting. THese last couple of weeks have been dreadful in Manu's forum... People fighting over nothing!


Now, the other story was the Bulls loss. I did not see the second half because we had to go shopping at Babies R US. But when I checked Manu's Website I read that some Argentines and Americans were blaming el Chapu for the loss and more than anyone else, they were blaming Hinrich. Apparently el Chapu made a couple of bad decisions at the end. But they said that he played with a lot of heart. Pobre Chapu!

And I am very happy for the Clippers! They have just won their first playoff game since 93!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home