Friday, May 05, 2006

The Playoffs, The Clippers, and The Lakers

The Lakers lost to the Suns yesterday. The series is 3-3 now. I am very happy about the Lakers losing. I really want the Suns to win the series. Why? Because I want the Clippers to have the attention of ALL LA. I am tired of seeing the Lakers be the "stars" of LA. This time, I want the Clippers to be the ONLY Kings of LA. So GO CLIPPERS!

It would be to my benefit if the Lakers and the Clippers were in the next round. That would mean that if the Spurs were to beat Dallas, then they would come to LA for the Western Finals.

I know... Too much speculation... For now, let's wait until tonight's SPurs game and let's see what happens to the Lakers tomorrow...Cheers, Kuki

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Kuki, I root for the Clippers too. Eversince I was a kid, I thought if I were 7 feet tall, I'd definitely play for the Clippers. However, I stopped growing at 5'8" so I am playing for TESOL at CSULA.

It has been a long time since the Clippers have reached this far into the playoffs. I hope they make it all the way to the finals and probably win the championship.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home