Sunday, May 07, 2006

Has Manu's Game Gone Backwards?


The second round of the playoffs started today. We decided to broadcast the game in Manu's chatroom. Mary Jo and I did.

During the broadcast, Walton said Manu's game has de-volved, it has gone backwards. That he expected a lot more from him. As a fan, I got pissed. But he is right in that this year Manu is not the same Manu of the last year's playoffs.

So now, there is a big debate among the ARgentines in Manu's site. Everyone agrees with Walton. But everyone also knows that Manu has had too many injuries. SuperManu will come back....

What was nice was to see David Robinson wearing Manu's jersey because Manu is his favorite player. He is the player he chooses to pay money to go and see. So in honor of Robinson and Manu, here is a picture of the great David Robinson wearing la 20.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Manu is injured in the Tuesday game (05/09/2006). I happened to walk-in to the game after I got home from our TESL 573A class. My mom had the game on when I went to say hi to her, I saw Manu's face was cut around the chin area. I didn't stick around to watch the game though. I had to work on TESOL course work, particularly making sure we had given credit to the images we got on our webquest before sending through WebCT tonight. I liked how Anthony and Jim were in control of this assignment, we all discuss everything that needed to be on the site from the rubric and all three of us pitched in equally, and that was superb.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home