Monday, May 15, 2006

The NBA Playoffs

WOW! I am very happy for the Clippers. They are doing very well, they are playing great, and they are giving the Suns a hard time... I really hope they will advance to the next round. But I think that if the go to 7 games, the Clippers are off....But I think that they will win. I enjoy watching them play since they are good both on the defensive and offensive ends.

Now, the SPurs... Manu had a great game on Saturday... But they lost by one point. Manu did a great job, although the fans in SA blame him for the TO. That was not his fault. The mistake was made by Horry, who by the way, should not start the game.....

Manu coming off the bench... What's new? Pop, we know you. At this point, whether or Manu starts is irrelevant. What matters is that he needs to play a minimum of 35-36 minutes if Pop wants to win.

The Spurs have to win tonight. So GO SPURS GO! And Go Manu Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home